Monday, September 10, 2012

Vendor Season is here again....

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful summer. For me, summer was busy! So much to do and so little time. I had to take a step back from What Wahms Like for a while and now that I'm back to a regular routine, you'll see posts on a more regular basis.

Since we are back to Vendor Fair season, my official start date to the holidays, I thought I'd do a quick post about events. I have received feedback that now that vendor events are more popular than craft fairs, there is more competition by fellow organizers to get the best vendors for their event.

So, this is not so much a post, so much as a request for information as I follow up on my next blog post on what I've learned here.

Tell us the top 5 things you are looking for when it comes to a good vendor event and you may see your name on the next post.

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment