Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year, New You? What will 2012 bring to you?

As I read through everyone's posts, their thoughts are of the new year, their resolutions and what they want to accomplish in the new year. Do you have an idea of what you want for yourself in the upcoming year or no idea until you wake up and see the calendar on January 1? 


I have so many things I'd like to do in the New Year, but I really do not have a resolution. "A goal without a plan is just a wish." I do not know who originally said it as I've seen many variations, but I can't get the quote out of my mind. It's gotten to me so much, that I've decided to put the kibosh on making new year's resolutions and setting new year's goals. 


I am in the process of making up an accountability journal that will make it possible for me to track my goals and have something to look back on for the year. I'm so excited to get started that I'm starting a few days early.


So how about you?

What are your goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment